Wednesday, September 29, 2010

In the beginning...

There was a girl and boy who had second and fifth period together of their senior year. He asked her to homecoming and the rest was history. Five years, nine months, and twelve days later in the presence of all their family and friends they became husband and wife.

I've decided it's time to step into this world of blogging - well, maybe tip toe, I'm sitting here with my sister trying to figure this whole thing out, but I think I'll get the hang of it eventually. Some people will criticize me for writing this blog, saying I have too much time on my hands, but it's not that at all. I want to chronicle my adventures as a new wife, future (like not yet- but in the future) mother, auntie, sister, daughter, and beginner cook. So if you don't care about these new adventures in my life, you should probably stop reading :)

In the mean time, I think this was a very successful first journal entry, in parents kitchen, and the house I called home for so many years and where my past has been written. I'm looking forward now to writing about my current life and many more stories to come.

Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever.

<3 Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amanda! You will love blogging and meet a lot of people on the way. Check out my blog @ www.mountainmum.com

    Do you have twitter. If not, you should you meet a lot of cool blogger's out their.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey its Jaimie! Awe i Luv it hunnie! Can't Wait to read more! Check us out too! http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete