Saturday, December 11, 2010

Guest Blogging Opportunity

Hello blog friends
Happy Saturday!

I have something to ask you all, I would like to feature some of you in a guest blog opportunity the week of the 19th through the 24th of December, I'll need one for each day. I have 56 UH-mazing followers and I'm sure they'd love you :)

I'm pretty open about what you'd like to blog about, recipes, family, Christmas, just let me know :) PS - extra points if you include lots of photos!

Please respond to this post if you are interested or email me at alhutson0513@gmail.com

You all are fantastic! :)

7 comments:

  1. I'm interested but I don't know what I'd blog about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude.. im Soooo Down.. & I know what i'll do... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo I'll guess blog for you :) I have a pretty good idea what I can blog about!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great thanks ladies!

    Everyone, I have two spots left, any takers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or me? I've never done that but it sure sounds like fun! By the way, the picture from your last post of the girl laughing and the fact that you got her Taylor for Christmas just makes me so happy. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi - Absolutely! Send me your email address!

    Jamie - Thank you! My sister thoroughly enjoyed it! hahahaha please send me your email as well!

    And if all these gals work out, that means the guest blog is closed, thanks for your quick responses everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete