Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Inspired by Today's Letters

Today's letter: Dear Mr. Moury, sometimes when you work late-scratch that, every time you work late, I miss you like crazy. Thanks for accepting pizza as a gourmet meal after working in the rain all day. Dear A capella music everywhere, you bring tears to my eyes and are truly beautiful. Dearblankpleaseblank.com, I've never belly laughed as hard as I did today reading your contents, thank you. My favorite so far has been, "Dear Saturn, I liked it, so I put a ring on it. Sincerely, God". Dear Husband, when you came home from work today you stripped in our "foyer", Harley was pretty confused, I just thought it was extremely cute. Ten points for not falling over while walking/taking your pants off - I always fall doing that.

What's your favorite "gourmet" go-to meal when your husband works late and you forgot to pick up groceries on your way home?
 
Inspiration? Please see Here - Tim and Em are UH-mazing :)

9 comments:

  1. Due to this post you are now my most favorite blogger ever! http://dearblankpleaseblank.com/ is the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you :)

    I ALWAYS try to imagine voices haha, I think it's only natural. Do you really think I will pick up an accent?! Ahhhh I just don't know... everyone has been about 50/50 if they think I will or not! I would love to, I just don't wanna be a phony hahaha. Lordy... I can't wait.

    But I will still read your adorable little bloggy all the way across the world!! Because I love it (you) so :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a pretty funny site. and I dont have a husband yet, and up until a few days ago my Mr was a way.. but my favorite place to stop when I have nothing else.. is chinese food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved your letters! and what is it with dudes taking their clothes off as soon as they walk in the front door? tim does the same thing! always makes me laugh. xoxo, em

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHA! That is too funny! Best letter to a husband ever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! The Saturn letter made me laugh out loud! Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tagged you here: http://manna0501.blogspot.com/2010/12/four-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your letter! Just stumbled upon your blog via Todays Letters! I write letters to my love, too! :).

    Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha you kno how much i <3 the dearblankpleaseblank.com! lol... go to meal for us? Banquet Homestyle bakes. 15-20mins.. he never knows the difference :)

    ReplyDelete