Monday, February 7, 2011

PS!

If you love Etsy and supporting homemade things, you must check out my talented friend and fellow blogger! She's a sweet, stay at home mommy of a super cute little boy [soon to be of two little boys] on a mission and she's crocheting her little fingers away!
Please check out Alysha and her Etsy shop

I absolutely LOVE the news boy cap I ordered from her, it was here within less than a week of her mailing it, it's beautifully hand crafted, and you can appreciate the detail that she put into it!

Thank you Alysha! :)

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I am LOVING that hat! Must check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - I'll check her out right now! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute hat! i have one like that in purple. :)

    xo
    i wander, i wonder

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hat is so cute! It looks super warm and comfy :)

    ReplyDelete