Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Spinners say & a WINNER!

[Bryan and Amanda circa 2004]

You can be sure I will never let you down
When you need me I'll be around
And darling you'll always be
The only for me
Heaven made you specially

Could it be I'm falling in love [With you baby]
Could it be I'm falling in love [Woo]
Could it be I'm falling in love
With you
With you
with you,
With you



And the winner of my first giveaway is.... KATE from Blatheration
(contact me at alhutson0513@gmail.com with your address and your goodies will be sent soon!)

Thank you all SOOOOO much for participating, I'll  be doing another one very soon! :) This was too much fun! Happy February lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. I love that song! Old music makes me happy:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congrats kate :) and hello sweet amanda! hope you are having a beautiful day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhhh I'm so excited!!!!! Thank you so much! Yay, I'm e-mailing you right now!

    ReplyDelete