Friday, October 22, 2010

Guest Blogging at Mountain Mum

Hey friends! I know there isn't many of you but I just wanted to say thank you so much for following my little blog! :) It's really exciting for me! I appreciate you to the max! 


Today's blog is being featured on my fellow blogger and good friend 
I've known Kristina for a very long time, we went to middle school and high school together. Our senior year, Bryan and her boyfriend at the time were very good friends. Since she's moved away we're not as close as we used to be, but still keep in contact on Facebook and now as blog neighbors!

-Ms. Mountain Mom and me at our senior year homecoming! (Bet you weren't expecting that one Kristina, eh?)-


 I've been fortunate enough to be asked to "guest blog" on her site and I hope you check it out, and while you're there check out her blog as well! She is a nine to fiver and a great mom to her [cute as a button] daughter Mackenna. 

Thanks again and see you over there! :)

1 comment:

  1. We were hot then! :) I still have photos from homecoming too! haha!

    ReplyDelete