Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

This first "Wordless Wednesday" isn't going to be so wordless, because I have to introduce you to someone who will probably make quite a few appearences on this blog!

Her name is Sophia Rose, she is our neice, pride and joy, and always always keeps us smiling!

She is such a special kid and smart "big girl" as she would insist you call her :) Until we have kids of our own, she is the one we dote on.

This particular picture was taken last week when we were shopping for her Halloween costume. Ultimately she decided on Strawberry Shortcake, but we all couldn't deny how stinkin CUTE she looked in this one! She's got that sparkle in her eyes! We just love her so much! :)



<3 Auntie Manda

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is a doll! I have a 5yo nephew who I feel the same way about...we'll dote on him until we have our own kids too! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I've seen this Wordless Wednesday thing on other blogs too...what are the "rules" for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't kids just the sweetest?! And I don't know so much about the rules on Wordless Wednesdays, but from what I've grasped, you choose a photo that leaves you wordless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH I <3 when you post pix of her! can't WAIT for more! she's so FRIGGIN adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jamie, I sure do love her :)

    ReplyDelete