Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lucky in Love


Last year I made a super cute craft for Bry on St. Patrick's Day - inspired by this lovely lady, however, I changed it up a bit and made it my own :)

Items needed:
1 clear plastic 'paint tin' [got this one from Michael's]
a bit of St Patty's day ribbon
1 bag of Rolo's [if you can't find chocolate coins]
This to cut out and trace on some green paper
Glue gun to attach ribbon to the top of the tin

I had put 'I'm lucky to be marrying you' because it was last year before we got married, but you can customize it to you and your significant other! :)


I'm lucky to know you all! :)


6 comments:

  1. such a cute idea and rollos are amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! I'd love for you to come link up for Wednesday Windings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that idea! Totally stealing it, thanks lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's a little corny, but hey, corny is good in moderation right? :)

    ReplyDelete