Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Orleans say & random ramblings...

[July 2010]

We've been together since way back when
Sometimes I never want to see you again
But I want you to know, after all these years
You're still the one I want whisperin' in my ear

 
You're still the one I want to talk to in bed
Still the one that turns my head
We're still having fun, and you're still the one

 
I looked at your face every day
But I never saw it 'til I went away
When winter came, I just wanted to go
Deep in the desert, I longed for the snow

 
You're still the one that makes me laugh
Still the one that's my better half
We're still having fun, and you're still the one


A couple of random Wednesday thoughts:
-I rarely watch the Bachelor and decided last night was a good night to catch up on it, I was wrong, that was the most awkward 'After the Rose Ceremony' ever!
-I think I'm headed to Michael's on my lunch break to get materials to make this
-my co-workers just realized I have huge feet. I mean, I wear a size 10 most of the time, I might as well be from the Amazon
-I hope Bryan liked today's Tuesday Letter
-I haven't been sleeping very well the last two nights and I'm exhausted. Thank you Lord for coffee...
-I just realized I typed 'random Wednesday thoughts'.....It's Tuesday.
That's how tired I am. Oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. Whew! Seems like it's been that kind of week for everyone I've read today! :) Hope things smooth out for ya! (And if you make that beautiful wreath be sure to come by one Wed and link it up!)

    ReplyDelete