Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today's Letters Inspired Tuesday


Today's Letters: Dear Mr. Moury, I happened to catch the tail end of 'My Girl' the other day, Vada and Thomas J's first kiss makes me giggle. Remember our first kiss? You leaned in 90%, I went the final 10%, and we both saw fireworks. I knew I had just had my last first kiss. Dear Direct TV customer service, listen guys, I know it's late, I know you're weary, but there is just no excuse for your lack of commitment to excellent customer care. Two thumbs way down from the Mrs. Dear Walmart, every place we've lived in, I've had a corresponding grocery store that I would frequent [like, on a nightly basis] Since moving to the lake house, you have become my new best friend. However, you are not just an "in-n-out" kind of store. I normally go in looking for some dish soap and walk out having spent $30+.  You've cast your spell on me for sure. Dear father of my future littles, my favorite part of the weekends is being snuggled up in our pillowy down comforters between you and Harley. I think when I get to Heaven, that may be what it looks/feels like for me.

Do you have a go-to store in your neighborhood? It's definitely Target and Walmart for me! :)

PS - as always, please check out the inspiration for this post here!

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love My Girl, such a great movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also have Target and Wal-Mart. For just groceries, we go to the nearby Safeway.

    My mom and I are just like you at Wal-Mart. We go in for one or two things and come out with several bags! It's kind of a sad day when a daughter who used to be completely opposite of her mom in one aspect (in this case, shopping) is now just like her mom in that same aspect. At least we usually shop for different things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, watched My Girl this weekend. I haven't seen it in awhile and let me tell you, it's such a different movie now that I'm older and it's really a good movie. Now, when the end came I was bawling my eyes out.

    ReplyDelete