Friday, November 19, 2010

Guest blogging at Simply Sunshine and Daisy's!

Hey everyone, good morning!

I've been fortunate enough to have another opprotunity to guest blog at this
really awesome blog!
Her name is Olivia and her blog is Simply Sunshine and Daisy's!

I found her site through another blog buddy, and I absoultely LOVE it!

She is actually sponsoring a few guest blogs right now for bloggers under 100 followers, and she is in the process of planning her own wedding!

Please come on over to Simply Sunshine and Daisy's - fall in love with her blog just like I did, and read my guest blog,
"Before saying "I DO" read these "TO DO's"

4 comments:

  1. Its an amazing post! I love it and I appreciate you thinking up for me! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning!! It's so Awesome to be able to talk to you almost every day, and get to see what your up too...& Being one of the blogs i read on an almost daily basis, I just HAD to get you with this award! :) Make sure you head over and get it... http://legosinmypocket.blogspot.com/2010/11/our-first-one.html
    ~Jaimie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower! Loved your post over at Simply Sunshine & Daisies! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOVVVVVEEEEDDD your guest appearance! Isn't she just wonderful btw?! And wow! you were such a lovely, lovely bride. The pink makes my heart smile!! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete