Sunday, January 9, 2011

Carrie Bradshaw says

via google image search

Does anyone else LOVE Sex and the City as much as I do? I only just discovered it at the beginning of the summer, after watching the first movie at my girlfriend Kelsy's house - I fell in love. Soon after I obtained all the seasons, watched them all and will now swoon over them forever!

I was feeling a little lovey and wanted to share one of my favorite Carrie-isms :)
Does it make your heart happy like it does mine?

“Some people are settling down, 
some people are settling 
and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies.” 

Ahhh yes, makes me smile just thinking about it...
Happy Sunday everyone - soak up the last couple hours :)

5 comments:

  1. Yes. Love her. My fav quote by her goes something like "And we were clothed with Love from head to toe, the only brand that never goes out of style" or something like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i <3 that show!! i need to do some catching up....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sex and the City too, though I have never seen any of the seasons, just the movies! I think maybe that will be one of my goals during our first deployment is to watch all of the seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie - I LOVE that one too!

    Jaimie - You sure do missy!

    Erin - It's SO worth it! That's why I fell in love with the show through the first movie, I was like, "I can't believe I've been missing this!" LOL Where is your first deployment going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Carrie and I are like one in the same.... except for the city and the sex part. But the love part? All the same. I married Aidan though. I made sure I didn't make the same mistake she did. No, I really did. Graham's doppleganger is this pictures of John Corbett. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/photos/stylus/127094-John_Corbett.jpg

    Seriously, Graham in ten years. :)

    So glad you found AND LOVE the girls.

    ReplyDelete