Friday, January 7, 2011

Today's Letters Inspired-WE GOT IT!

Today's Letters: Dear Bryan James, your USBC bowling card came in the mail yesterday and reminded me once again how much I love you and think it's awesome you have so many hidden talents such as bowling. I'm pretty sure I loved this more than coke Slurpee's on a sunny summer day. Dear Icy-Hot, your minty fragrance has been filling the air in our apartment the last couple nights. Thank you for being super cold, then super hot to soothe the husband's and mine aches and pains. Is this what getting older smells like? Dear new house on a lake, do you fully understand how excited we are to live in you? PS - Thank you for all your good thoughts and prayers sent our way, WE GOT THE HOUSE! Crossing one thing off my 2011 Bucket list already :) Dear Bear (who always gets two letters), our life is about to change for the better - "Ya'll ready for this?! duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh" I love you more than Hermione loves Ron, more than Rob Dyrdek loves his Fantasy Factory, AND more than you love Dewars taffy from Bakersfield, CA - just in case you didn't catch on, that's A LOT of lovin going on .



Cheers for the weekend, the Seahawks in the playoff game on Saturday, and meeting my sister's Australian exchange student!

What are YOU excited for this weekend/coming week?

PS - Pretty please see the inspiration for this post HERE - Tim and Em never cease to amaze me!

XOXO

12 comments:

  1. That's so awesome!!!! I can't wait for all your updates as you start to put together your first real house together!!!! Congratulations, cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! My sister got an Australian exchange student too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay!!! You got the house!! I am SO excited for you, I can't wait to see pics!! Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the house! so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I can't imagine how excited you guys are! Are you buying or renting?! That is so exciting...and on a lake too? What lake?? Pictures? I need details woman!!! This is definitely big news. =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay congrats!!

    I have to say, I laughed out loud when I read, "Is that what getting old smells like?" and so it read it to my husband and he started laughing too. Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you!
    oh, and i thought you'd like to know, I've given you the "stylish blogger" award...check it out on my blog! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. im so excited for you manda! these letters are a really neat idea.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yayyy! Thank you thank you thank you everyone! You know that moment where you feel like things are finally looking up? :)

    ReplyDelete