Friday, January 21, 2011

G'day mate

This weekend I'm saying goodbye to a very good best friend of mine, Charles Augustana Gross. That's Dr. Gross, to you. I don't think I could be losing this truly inspiring man to any better cause than moving to Australia to go 
chase his dreams and travel the world.

Charlie you are one of the most intriguing, genuine, GREATEST people I know. I'm jealous of the Aussies that will meet and love you, because they're gonna! I've said it before and I'll say it again, you were never meant to stay in the USA, you've got bigger and brighter horizons than most.

We've had too many memories, death nights, and laugh-till-you-cry phone conversations than I can count, and I will treasure them deep in my heart.

You were there for us girls at Central when we needed someone to bring us ice cream in the middle of the night, needed a place to crash, or a jello-shot ;)

I honestly can't imagine my life without you, and I'm so glad that we've kept our friendship strong and alive like we have. That's it then, no ocean or continent can separate us!

But seriously, I love you best friend, brother, amazing person that you are. I know you are going to do big, HUGE things with your life.

Love you more than koalas, wallaby's and dingo's! 

G'day mate -




1 comment: