Monday, January 3, 2011

Too legit to quit

OH mylanta!

I'm so excited about so many things I don't know where to begin!

First thing's first, I wanted to give a HUGE shoutout to Lindsay at
 Happy Housewife Designs, she did it again! She made me a BEAUTIFUL customized blog design. I highly suggest contacting her if you are interested in a fully custom and beautiful blog :) Thanks again Lindsay! You're the best!

Second, I'm so excited to be apart of another Lindsay's endeavors! Lindsay from Scenic Glory is hosting a guest blogging opportunity for all women, to feel better aquainted with what it feels like to be in someone else's shoes. Please check out her awesome guest post feature In Her Shoes.

Third, I just published my new PR&Contact information page under the header, please feel free to check it out if you are interested in the Forever Endeavor hosting giveaways, writing reviews, OR if you are interested in guest blogging here on the Forever Endeavor. It's part of my new years resolution, get to know my followers better :) Please see that page HERE

Fourth?! I can't say anything yet, but there are big things going on in the Moury household. Huge! Don't want to disappoint some of you but it's NOT a baby, but it's something that's are pretty big and important to us :) Check back towards the end of the week :)

& Fifth but most definitely not the least - HELLO to you wonderful followers, old & new! I wish I could reach out and give you all a virtual hug! Your comments truly make my heart do a happy dance :) I try super hard to follow back and can't wait to get to know you better through my new guest blogging feature here on the Forever Endeavor.

Two-thousand-UH-leven has already brought MUCH joy to my heart ♥

via here

PS-Just in case you were wondering, I'm here to stay :)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for following! I love the layout! Super cute! Congrats on your big news whatever it is and I'm sorry it's not a baby (unless you're ok with that). ...And thanks for sayin' my baby is cute. Also, I know I just *met* you here, but I am having guest bloggers the week of January 24-29th while my family goes on vacation to our home away from home (Disney World) and I need to fill one more spot. I feel like you and I connect on a blog to blog basis and was wondering if you were interested? Feel free to e-mail me at 2bcaptivating@gmail.com if so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog...love it!:) Can't wait to read along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your new design, it is adorable!!! And I cannot wait to hear your news...i'll be waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for following my blog...yours is gorgeous! :)
    I look forward to reading more about your fun life!

    lots of love!

    ash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new design! Can't wait to hear the news! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello lovely! you are so sweet let me tell you...i am super excited to be featuring you miss...you are simply the best. This new blog design is over the top fantastic.

    it is so you and i am so in love ♥ have a wonderful day beautiful lady!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl your new look is super duper cute!!!! and we must be kindred spirits cause i also say oh mylanta!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you ladies for your kind and encouraging words! I love Lindsay from Happy Housewife Designs, she never fails to make a fabulous blog :) And I can't wait to share the new with everyone, hopefully by today or tomorrow :) Happy Wednesday everyone!

    ReplyDelete