Friday, January 14, 2011

Juno's dad says - PS...


via here

"Look, in my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person is still going to think the sun shines out your ass. That's the kind of person that's worth sticking with."


PS - My blog turns 100 posts old today, Happy Birthday blog! That's either super exciting or just more proof that I talk too much... I'll let you be the judge! :)

Happy weekend everyone! What are you excited for this weekend?
Me:
Lunch with best friends
The Seahawks game on Sunday - do you feel the earth quakin yet? :)
Starting to pack - getting ready for the big move at the end of the month :)))
& The Golden Globes! Whoop!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE Juno!! One of my FAVE movies:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee that quote! Yay for 100 posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that movie!

    Congrats on 100 posts! I reached mine a couple weeks ago on New Year's.

    With school back in full swing, I only have one word for my weekend plans: homework. Yuck!

    Packing tip my mom kinda did when I was moving out of my apartment last March: label the boxes with what's in them. That way you know what box goes where when you move in to your new place :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 100th post!!
    I absolutely loveee this blog! hope you have a great weekend lovey! :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Happy 100th post! :) Love the Juno quote, it is so perfect :)

    <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 100th! And I love that movie! I forgot that quote was in there - very good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 100th post! I just discovered your blog and I really like it! So pretty and very inspirational.

    Sarah

    http://sadiedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 100 posts-day!

    Loving your pretty blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on 100 posts!! Seems so far off to me at this point, haha

    ReplyDelete