Monday, January 10, 2011

Me? Stylish? Pfff...

I'm pretty sure I'm the furthest thing from stylish, however, I was awarded the stylish blog award from TWO of my favorite fellow bloggers :) Say whaaaat?! Thank you ladies; Ashley and Nadiine - you both have unique blogging styles and I love both of them equally :)


So, here's the conditions:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about this award.

Alright then, here are the 7 things you may not know about me - even though I feel like I share my entire life on here - hahaha

1. I HATE wearing close toed shoes - I live in flip flops - including today while we were walking around Seattle in the SNOW :)
2. I love getting texts and phone calls just to say 'I love you' or 'Just thinking about you'
3. I wish I had a pink flowy dress that I dance with a handsome man to - let me just show you.
Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

4. I can watch Pretty Woman, How to lose a Guy in 10 Days, and The Family Stone over and over again probably until the DVD wears out!
5. When I was younger I wanted glasses so bad for some reason, and I lied on my eye exam to get them - well that idea kind of backfired, take a look at that hottie front and center with the HUGE, PURPLE frames. Super attractive :)
6. I haven't read any of the Twilight books, and I feel a little like I'm cheating on Harry P., but I do loooove the Twilight movies :)
7. I'm trying to convince Bryan to write a blog post in the near future, but I think he's a little blogger shy ;) I'll keep working on him - I think he's pretty good, but I am pretty biased.

What does this award mean to me? I feel like a 'stylish' blog isn't all about clothes or fashion, but about blogs of real heart and that keep you coming back for more. I hereby award this Stylish Blogger Award to 10 - more than worthy fellow blogees (even though there are far more than that in my blog reel)
Rachel from Tunes & Spoons
Jamie Leigh from My Walk to I Do

Well ladies, I hope you accept this award when you are able to and have fun with it :)




9 comments:

  1. i freaking love you.
    have i told you that lately?!?!
    because i do.
    and thank you SOOO MUCH. you are just the sweetest.
    can we PLEASE be neighbors. like, for serious.

    ps.. good luck working on Bryan! I love when boys post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo fun! And can I just say you make me giggle! I love your 7 things, especially the pink flowy dress ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, girl! :) I'm glad to read your blog and be read by you! And it's funny you should mention your husband doing a post! I've been asking mine for almost 2 years now and he finally agreed when I asked him if he'd write the 5th post when we're on vacation in 2 weeks! Maybe that's a way you could get your hubs to write? Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i want a pink flowy dress!!! And man I have tried for almost a year to get Brett to guest post for me but no such luck... our guys are lame-o! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sooo much girl!! I love your 7 things! The story about you wanting glasses made me giggle!

    Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks deary!!!!!! i LOVE Pretty woman too! UGH, i cant get enough.

    also, yes. yes, i want a pink dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank ya mam!!! Your blog is definitely one of those coming-back-for-more blogs too! And I have a confession...I lied to my eye doctor when I was younger too, only I GOT CAUGHT! And he told my dad! I guess I'm a pretty obvious liar. I had 20/20 vision until about two years ago and then I couldn't see far away. Dreams do come true. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks lovely lady. I will post about it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award! You're too sweet. :)

    <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete