Sunday, January 2, 2011

Life's Natural High's

I was inspired by this clip I found on another blog and was very intrigued. What are my natural highs? I realized, I have quite a few :)

-Hearing my favorite song in the car, turning it up and dancing like nobody is watching. Even though the people in the next car over are mortified and my sister is in the passenger seat and is painfully embarrassed :)
-Turning it on public TV on a Saturday morning and finding that there is a "Anne of Green Gables" marathon going on
-When Bryan kisses my hand, my heart melts
-The smell of fresh cut grass on a warm spring day
-Laughing until my tummy hurts
-Comments from other bloggers :)
-Taking random road trips
-Winning a hand of LCR
-When my iPhone has %100 battery - weird, I know
-Movie trailers before the actual movie starts
-Coke slurpees [in case you didn't know, I'm obsessed with these things]
-Getting good news
-Realizing there's more money in your bank account than you thought
-Summer nights at the drive-ins
-Knowing that when I hug my mom she will, without a doubt, smell like original Tide and Downey :)
-Experiencing that reason that everything else happens for
-Capturing a really good, beautiful photo

Surely there are many more that happen when you're in the moment, these are just a few I could think of off the top of my head :) 
What are your natural highs? Things that make you so happy your heart could burst? 
via weheartit.com 

What's coming up this week?
NEW design :) 
The Sound of Music Sing-a-long Recap
& a couple really yummy recipes.

7 comments:

  1. Once again, you have written a post that has made me want to do my own on the same topic. Shouldn't I be doing that to you since I'm the writer? ;)

    Great post Amanda! Can't wait to see the new design. Happy Housewife Designs again, I presume?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! So many times we take for granted all the little things in life!!

    My few natural highs are laughing until you cry, hearing your favorite song on the radio, hearing the giggle of a little baby! so many to pick :)

    Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah - I was totally inspired by this picture on another bloggers site, it's kind of like dominos :) And thank you! I always like writing fun posts :) And yes, Lindsay has done it again! She is so awesome!

    Amanda - Oh my gosh I totally forgot a babies giggle! But I think I may be spoiled since I work at a doctors office with pregnant women every day :) I hope your week is just as fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "-Movie trailers before the actual movie starts" Loved this one! Hmm... things that make me happy. The beach? Makes me real, real happy. My family back in Portugal also.
    I'm loving your blog! And may I say, you are one gorgeous gal!
    Sincerely,
    Your 69th follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetness! This totally gave me the warm fuzzies! Thanks for the lovely words...I felt a little notebooky too..haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog through Jamie's at Making the Mundane Magical! :) Love it! Congrats on your great year in 2010! Your list up there is great! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. umm I love this!! :) Is it okay if I copy this? (Well make my own up). Way too cute. I love the feeling when you have more money in your bank account than you thought. It's a pleasant surprise. :) AND I love when my boy kisses my hand too. Its so sweet :) I love your list ;)

    <3 Ash

    ReplyDelete