Monday, January 31, 2011

Hugh Grant says

via google images

"Whenever I get gloomy with the state of the world, I think about the arrivals gate at Heathrow Airport. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of hatred and greed, but I don't see that. It seems to me that love is everywhere. Often, it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - fathers and sons, mothers and daughters, husbands and wives, boyfriends, girlfriends, old friends. When the planes hit the Twin Towers, as far as I know, none of the phone calls from the people on board were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of love. If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion... love actually is all around."

5 comments:

  1. What a super sweet post! Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE THAT MOVIE! One of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh i love hugh grant! :) i'm glad you are feeling a little better amanda!!!!

    ReplyDelete